Going to the gym is more common nowadays. Everybody wants to attain fitness and for that everybody prefers going to the gym. However, during your intense exercise, you need to drink water again and again. So, it is advised to take a water bottle with you to the gym.
Taking water in the soft drinks bottle is old fashioned. Everybody wants to have a unique and good looking water bottle. So, I will discuss in detail the best water bottles for the gym. Also, I will discuss the pros and cons.
Top 5 Best Water Bottle For Gym reviews list:
BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle
- Hydra Cup Dual Threat Shaker Bottle.
Nike HYPERFUEL Water Bottle.
Blender Bottle SportMixer Tritan Grip Shaker Bottle.
Under Armour Beyond Stainless Steel Water Bottle.
Following are the best water bottles for gym
1-Blender Bottle Classic Loop
The blender bottle is one of the famous and most sold bottle brands. Their bottle named classic loop comes with the 28 Ounce (820 ml) capacity. This bottle includes the shaker as well. So, you can use it both as a shaker and a water bottle.
The material used in the bottle is BPA and plastic used is free from phthalates (salt of phthalic acid). Also, there is a screw-on opening flap, which creates a leakproof seal.
- It includes a blender.
- It has a large and mouth fitting opening for drinking water.
- It has markings in ounce and milliliters.
- It has a classic loop body that provides a grip for holding the bottle.
- It is comparatively cheaper.
- Its capacity is less than a liter.
2- Hydra Cup Dual Threat Shaker Bottle
Hydra cup dual shaker is one of the unique water bottles. It has pre (before workout) and posts (after a workout) in a single bottle. It is suitable for those who had to carry two bottles to the gym.
It has two divisions which you can use as you like.
Also, its capacity is 30 ounce, which is comparatively more than the others. It has two lids for drinking from two different portions. It has a rubber gasket seal that seals the cover completely.
- It is a shaker bottle. It has a shaker cup and a water bottle.
- It is available is multi capacity.
- It has two separate portions, as well as two different lids.
- Its capacity is comparatively large.
- It is comparatively cheaper.
- Its lid does not have a regular flow, and there are chances that it gets broken after a few months.
- There are some complaints of leaking after usage of a few months.
3- Nike Hyperfuel Water Bottle
Nike Hyperfuel is a BPA free water bottle, which means it does not use Bisphenol A in its construction. It has a translucent body and ergonomic body design. Also, it has a unique grip, which allows you to handle the bottle easily.
It has a capacity of 24 ounces (709ml) and is primarily made up of plastic. Also, it has a puff valve spout, which allows a fast flow of water through it. Also, this spout makes it leakproof.
- Unique body shape
- Specialized grip
- BPA free
- Price is comparatively low
- Capacity is small (709 ml).
- It has no shaker. So, you can use it only as a water bottle.
- Nike swoosh will wash away after a few washes.
4- Blender Bottle Sport Mixer
Sport Mixer bottle from the blender bottle is also made up of BPA free plastic. Its construction majorly includes Tritan. It’s a shaker and can be used as a water bottle too.
This bottle has a capacity of 28 ounces (820 ml).
The body of the bottle has a sports loop, which makes it easy to carry. Also, it has a tight lid, which ensures that it is leak proof.
- It includes a shaker as well.
- It has a dashing rubber grip.
- It is BPA and Phthalate free.
- Its plastic does not impart any taste to the liquid inside.
- It has a multi capacity.
- It is expensive.
- Its capacity is also less than a liter.
- It has several complaints of leaking when shaken.
5- Under Armour Beyond
Under Armour Beyond is a Thermos Vaccum insulation water bottle. It has temperature retention for more than 20 hours, which means your liquid will remain hot or cold for 20 hours. Also, it has a push-button for lid operation.
Also, its body has durable stainless steel. It has a soft-touch silicone grip. Its capacity is 18 ounces.
- It has Vaccum insulation, which allows retaining the temperature.
- Its body is enduring due to stainless steel.
- Its lid has a hygienic coating and a button operation.
- It is expensive compared to others.
- Its capacity is too low. It is just 18 ounces (530 ml).
- Its body has stainless steel, and most people are not used to drink in stainless steel.
Everybody has a different choice and different demand. It’s up to you what kind of bottle you want. I have discussed five bottles in detail and also told their pros and cons. Now, see them and decide which is the best water bottle for the gym.